Founded in 1993, Airworks Aviation has grown steadily through the years to become the top flying school in the Philippines. In response to the continued surge in demand for pilots around the world, the school has expanded in Cebu, the Philippines’ version of paradise, offering the best mix of education, commerce and leisure.
Why study in our school?
- The best facilities in the country with world-class aviation technology
- Most number of training planes and latest model
- Philippines’ top and largest flying school; students from over 22 countries
- Best-in-class faculty and very experienced multinational teaching staff
- The ONLY SCHOOL in the Philippines with Flight Safety International-trained and FAA Certified instructors
- Our graduates have been hired by the leading airlines in the country and abroad.
- Very focused on safety
- Ability to fly in actual Instrument Rating/night flights in Mactan and dozens of airports around it
- Dynamic management team/Financially solid: Tri Dharma Holdings, Inc., a top 100 company in the Philippines engaged in international consumer goods, electronics and retail.
Airworks Aviation Academy operates a comprehensive and well equipped fleet of over 22 training aircraft. We also have aircraft with Garmin 1000 instruments. This level of instrumentation ensures the training of our students is all in the highest standards in preparation for airline career. Each aircraft is maintained to the highest safety standards by our own in house maintenance crew with full CAAP approvals. There can be no compromise whatsoever when it comes to flight safety.
Why study in Cebu?
- Very multi-cultural/international
- Good year-round weather
- Proximity to dozens of airports available for training
- Ability to train in a world-class international airport
- Superior scenery around Mactan airport
- Best place for study and life balance; abundance of colleges and universities, shopping malls, public and private beaches, superb restaurant recreational choices
Pilot Training Course Info
Every 3rd Monday of the month
All international students must be enrolled on a full time course for visa requirements. Commercial Pilots License — 12 months
USD37,000 for CPL; USD10,000 for MEIR
All applicants must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a current Class 1 Medical certificate
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake the course with a reasonable likelihood of success, evidenced by completion of a compulsory selection interview as well as clear psychometric test
Accomodation & Meals
We offer different types of accommodation for our students through our accredited housing facilities. Students may contact us in advance for arrangements and price details.
Will be arranged by IGHE